Your identification at the event will be made through a bracelet and a participation credential. You should always use these two identification elements throughout the event (a wristband on the wrist and visible credential), presenting them to the Manz staff on request, along with your citizen’s card, or other official photo document.
The participants must be identified in all the workshops and activities that are part of the event. The bracelet should be placed at the beginning of the event and removed only at the end of the event.
The loss or forgetting of the bracelet and / or credential implies an extra payment of € 15.
Certificate of participation and session notes:
The Certificate of Participation and session Notes will be available after the event, in the Client Area, available at https://myworkplace.manz.pt/conta/login?ReturnUrl=%2F. To access just enter as username the email used in the registration associated with the registration and its password.
– Take your Identity Card / Citizen’s Card to be able to identify yourself whenever necessary.
– Do not forget the equipment for the different workshops (tennis, shorts, tennis, etc).
– Leave valuables at home. We are not responsible for the theft or loss of the same.
– Bring your business cards and all the stuff that might be interesting to establish professional contacts.
– Always have proof of payment and photo ID with you. These documents may be requested by the organization in case of any doubt or unforeseen.