– Take your Identity Card / Citizen’s Card to be able to identify yourself whenever necessary.
– Do not forget the equipment for the different workshops (tennis, shorts, tennis, etc).
– Leave valuables at home. We are not responsible for the theft or loss of the same.
– Bring your business cards and all the stuff that might be interesting to establish professional contacts.
– Always have proof of payment and photo ID with you. These documents may be requested by the organization in case of any doubt or unforeseen.
Your identification at the event will be made through a bracelet and a participation credential. You should always use these two identification elements throughout the event (a wristband on the wrist and visible credential), presenting them to the Manz staff on request, along with your citizen’s card, or other official photo document.
The participants must be identified in all the workshops and activities that are part of the event. The bracelet should be placed at the beginning of the event and removed only at the end of the event.
The loss or forgetting of the bracelet and / or credential implies an extra payment of € 15.
Certificate of participation and session notes:
The Certificate of Participation and session Notes will be available after the event, in the Client Area, available at https://myworkplace.manz.pt/conta/login?ReturnUrl=%2F. To access just enter as username the email used in the registration associated with the registration and its password.
Cancellations until 15th March 2019 – 100% refund of the registration* fee subtracted from € 25,00 administrative costs;
Cancellations between 16th march and 15th April 2019 – 25% refund of the registration* fee subtracted from administrative costs of € 25,00.
After these dates no paid amounts will be returned.
Your registration is personal and non-transferable.
* Refunds mentioned above will be made in a week period.
Manz Produções may, for reasons beyond its control, have to change teachers or cancel workshops. The organization is not responsible for injuries that occurred during participation in the workshops and activities of the event.
By registering at the Movement Science Summit, participants authorize the dissemination, exhibition, reproduction and commercial launch of their image, namely through photographs, videos and other media for use in magazines and publicity materials at Manz Group events. This right is transferred without any associated payment.
It is forbidden to film the workshops of the event.
Minimum age of participation:
The minimum age for participation in the event is 18 years.
Children and / or other accompanying persons will not be admitted to the event.
For further information contact email@example.com